What You'll Learn This Summer!
|Session 7: August 3 - August 7, 2015|
|Mini Programmers: Lunch Sessions!|
Amp up your student’s learning just in time for school to start with IS&T’s lunchtime Techademy sessions. For one hour, three times a week, we’ll provide lunch and teach you and your student a fun way to learn how to program with Scratch.
You don’t have to know anything about programing to join the fun, just an hour to spare with your student to learn new things! If you're a professional or student with programming chops, this is a great opportunity to show a young student the world of programming.
Class dates: August 3rd, 5th, & 7th
• An adult (18+ years) plus a student in 3rd - 5th grade
• Lunch included
August 3 - August 7 |
12:00 - 1:00 PM
Ages 8 - 10
(Seats Left: 10)
- Students can sign up for one or all of these workshops. Space is limited and students will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- Cost is $150.00 for half-day workshops (Registration fee is non-refundable). Payment must be received within one week of registration to keep your spot.
- If registering one child for more than one workshop or registering more than one child from the same household for workshops, a 20% discount will be given on the 2nd and subsequent enrollments.
- If a workshop is canceled due to low enrollment, refunds will be made. If a multiple registration discount has been received, the discounted registration fee will be refunded.
- Scholarships are available for those that demonstrate financial need. Please call 402.554.5909 for more information.
- Flexible payment plans may be available to those demonstrating need. Please call 402.554.5909 for more information.
1110 South 67th Street
Omaha, NE 68182
(Click for Map)
Payment can be mailed to:
Attention: Janice Fink
1110 South 67th Street, PKI 172
Omaha, NE 68182
Checks should be made payable to:
College of IS&T